A Beginner’s Guide On How To Dab
A Beginner’s Guide On How To Dab — While there are many distinctive ways to consume cannabis, dabbing is one of the newest trend that is taking over. In some places, dabbing is more common than vaping or smoking. Though, this may sound like you’re cleaning some stain on your shirt. Actually, dabbing is a way of consuming cannabis with a heavy dose of rapid ingredients in a small load.
Moreover, dabbing may be a little scary at first, but when you try it, it will easily be done after. In addition, you’re a first timer this article will surely help you. Really, dabbing is a flash vaporization of concentrates that is applied to a hot surface and the inhaled.
When dabbing, you use a highly concentrated type of cannabis. Such as shatter, wax, BHO, oil, and many more. These are potent cannabis flowers that goes in to a long process. Furthermore, the bud turns to have 10 to 25% of THC. While the concentrates have a range between 50% to 80% THC. Though, this will depend on what kind of extract type and quality of concentrates you get.
What’s more is that, patients can dab a non psychoactive CBD extracts to have a quick therapeutic effects with little to non cerebral euphoria. Although, there are some regions that these kind of oils can be very difficult to find.
A Beginner’s Guide On How To Dab
These are the tools that you will be needing to be able to start dabbing:
#1 Cannabis Extract
Cannabis extracts come in a variety of forms, though these three are the most common that used for dabbing. Don’t forget that it is not okay to dab with alcohol based extracts. Also, you are having doubts about your safety. Don’t hesitate to ask your bud-tender about it. Safety first!
#2 Dab Rig/Water Bongs/Water Pipe
Dab rigs are a special type of water pipe/water bong that is used for oil extracts or concentrates. Moreover, a dab rig comes with a dome and glass/quartz nail/titanium. In addition, you can also take a glass bowl piece out and replace them with dabbing attachments so that you can turn your pipe in to a dab rig.
#3 Dab Nails
When getting a dab rig or if you use just your water pipe. Make sure that you find a nail that fits your pipe’s gauge. Moreover, some of the dab nails are made of ceramic and quarts. Though, the titanium dab nails are the most common type that is used.
#4 Torch Lighter
There are some who uses a mini torch that is used for creme brulee. Though,there some who choose to step up their game and upgrade to a larger propane fueled torches. By this, it heats the nails faster.
A dome is a kind of glass hood that is placed around the nail. IF your nails are dome less you don’t need a glass globe. Moreover, the standard nails need something to trap the vapor before it is inhaled.
A glass or metal, or a ceramic tool that is use to apply the dab.
A Beginner’s Guide On How To Dab: How Do You Dab?
After you set up your rig and prepared your dab on your dabber, then you’re ready to get started. Moreover, we advise that you site while taking your first dab, by the reason of THC can be substantially intense.
- First of, turn on the torch and aim it directly at the nail. Most of the people heat the nail until it turns red hot. Though, if you’re using an electronic nail, read the manual first.
- When the nail is red hot, turn off your torch and now place the glass dome over the nail. Moreover, it is recommended to let your titanium nails cool off for 10 seconds. While the quartz nail for about 45 seconds. So that the surface temperature is not that hot. To learn more about the importance of low temperature dabbing click read here!
- For step 3, take your dabber, and then apply the dab directly on your nail inside the dome. Then, inhale it slowly. An important reminder, rotate your dabber tip on the nail so that it you can prevent wasting any oil that is stuck to your dabber.
- Lastly, exhale and enjoy your first dab!
Safety Reminder for A Beginner’s Guide On How To Dab:
- The nails and glass domes can become extremely hot when you’re in a dabbing process. Don’t forget to take precautions on handling them. Always remember to wait for all of the pieces to cool down before you touch them.
For Other Articles and Grinder Reviews Just Click Here!
About the Author
I’m a pretty chill dude who likes to smoke God’s gift from time to time. I like to write about different topics about marijuana to educate, entertain, and inform others who also like to light up and blow some smoke. Enjoy...