How to Use a Weed Grinder
So you just bought a Weed Grinder and don’t know how to use it? Or, maybe you are in the market to buy one, but you want to learn more about how to use a weed grinder. Well we’re here to teach you how to properly use a weed grinder. First, we need to know what a Grinder does.
How to Use A Weed Grinder
What is a Grinder? A Grinder is used to make kief by grinding marijuana.
Why do you need a Grinder? Again, the Grinder makes kief by grinding marijuana. Kief is much stronger than weed.
There are five parts of an Herb Grinder, four compartments and a scraping tool.
The four compartments are:
- The Magnetic Cap – This is the cap, it locks on with the Grinding Chamber by a magnet in the center.
- Grinding Chamber – This is where you put buds of marijuana to grind and make kief.
- Top Chamber – This is where kief is stored that went through from the grinding chamber.
- Bottom Chamber – This compartment stores finer and smaller kief that goes through the screen from the Top Chamber.
- Open the cap. After opening it, take your marijuana and break it into small pieces so you can evenly spread it on the grinder.
- Put your little pieces of marijuana into the grinder teeth.
- Do not overfill the top chamber or it will not be as good as it would’ve been if you grind small amounts each time.
- Do not place it on the center of the teeth or it will not lock the cap.
- Turn the Grinder upside down so that large bulks won’t go to the Top Chamber.
- Place a coin in the compartment on top of the kief, this prevents the kief from clogging up the compartment.
- Put the cap back on and now you’re ready to start grinding. Rotate the Cap to grind the pieces, give it a few turns side to side.
- Ground herbs will go through the Top Chamber and stay stored on the screen in the Bottom Chamber.If there are none in both chambers, twist the cap a few more turns again.
- When grinding, twisting feels a little hard but sooner it will become much easier as if your grinding nothing, this means that you are done grinding.
- Once you are done, remove the upper two chambers. Now you can remove the ground up pieces in the Top and Bottom Chambers, and now they are ready to be hand-rolled into joints and smoked.
- Herbs that a ground to an extremely fine powder will go to the Bottom Chamber where it is stored.
- You can use the Scraping Tool to remove the contents.
Extra Tips on How to Use a Weed Grinder
- Turn the Grinder upside down for better results.
- For thirty minutes, put the grinder in the freezer so that the next batch is easier to scrape off.
- Put a coin in the center of the Grinder Chamber on top of the pieces or marijuana to prevent clogging.
- Grinders with slim posts or vertical grinds are best for grinding.
If you want to check out more best weed grinders you can click here.
Related Readings : best420grinders
About the Author
I’m a pretty chill dude who likes to smoke God’s gift from time to time. I like to write about different topics about marijuana to educate, entertain, and inform others who also like to light up and blow some smoke. Enjoy...